Monday, April 30, 2012

About the Kelleen Kreations

 I started sewing when I was 10 years old. sewing became a huge passion of mine as I took it for an elective in high school. When I was getting ready to graduate high school, I started to realize how hard it was for me to find clothes that fit perfectly so I decided to go to the Art Institute of Seattle for fashion design.

My time spent at the Art Institute of Seattle was a great experience. I met many new friends and learned everything I need to become a fashion designer. When it was time to graduate I was able to enter a few of my designs in our school fashion show. Which was a very exciting experience to see to see someone else where my designs. At the show they gave out awards for different categories and I won for "best Design in Casual Sports Wear". Boy was it exciting to receive that.

Kelleen  Kreations Opened in the fall of 2011. I had made a wedding gift for a friend who really liked it and, I figured why not try to sell those items. My items are on sale on a site called etsy. The items that I sell are kitchen accessories including- pot holders, adult aprons, and drink coasters, little girls clothing including- girl aprons, skirts, and peasant dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment