Monday, May 14, 2012

Photo Shoot


Last week on Monday May 7th I had my first photo shoot with an actual model. It was super fun. My mom had found me a model named Rosie. She was a great model. It looked like she was having a blast. The photo shoot took place at Stanwood Elementary School, in Stanwood, WA.  I had her wearing a few of my skirts, dresses and a apron. When we were ready for a new outfit Rosie was right there picking out a new outfit. Her favorite item that she wore was a skirt made out of princess fabric. Rosie even made her mom order that skirt from me. Which I think is pretty funny.

My photographer was Florence Dahlstedt from Avin Photography. She is a new photographer trying to get her business out to the public. Florence's pics were great. She had Rosie in many different poses and backgrounds.

Here are a few pics from the photo shoot-






Kelleen Kreations


No comments:

Post a Comment