Friday, September 13, 2013

Introduction

Let me introduce myself:

Hi, I'm Kelleen Sterling. I'm 29 years old, from the wonderful state of Washington. I love it here and wouldn't change it for the anything! I live about twenty minutes south of downtown Seattle. I love going to the Seattle waterfront and just walking around and checking out all the sites and sounds of the city!

I started my love for sewing when I was ten years old and haven't stopped. While in high school, I took sewing as an elective for three years. Once I graduated from high school, I kept going with my sewing adventures and went to school at The Art Institute of Seattle, receiving an Associates degree in Fashion Design.

I opened up my etsy shop after making an apron, pot holder and some coasters as a wedding gift for a friend. She ended up really liking the the gift, so I thought I would try to sell my items. A while later my mom suggested I try entering the kid's scene by sewing clothing for them as well. My shop, Kelleen Kreations, sells aprons for both little girls and women, along with kitchen accessories including pot holders/hot pads and coasters. You can also find adorable 3-tiered twirl skits and peasant dresses for girls. This fall, I plan on adding some boys items as well.

When I'm not working on sewing projects for my etsy shop, I love to read mystery novels, watch sports on TV or go to live games, camp or hike, spend time with my family, watch TV, go to plays every once in a while, travel and play with our dachshund, Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment